Reef Central Online Community

Home Forum Here you can view your subscribed threads, work with private messages and edit your profile and preferences View New Posts View Today's Posts

Find other members Frequently Asked Questions Search Reefkeeping ...an online magazine for marine aquarists Support our sponsors and mention Reef Central

Go Back   Reef Central Online Community > Sponsor Forums > SpectraPure
Register Blogs FAQ Calendar Mark Forums Read

Notices

User Tag List

Old 08/10/2018, 03:47 AM   #1
VJV
Registered Member

Spectrapure: pure service excellence.

Hi, just want to leave my experience dealing with Spectrapure. I should start by saying that I am just a hobbyist from Portugal (Europe) and have no vested interest in Spectrapure other than the fact that I own a Maxcap 90 RO system.

A few weeks back I bought a new Membrane from my usual German online supplier in Europe.

After installing it and flushing it I was getting a rejection rate of about 83%, clearly below the claimed 99,8%.

Being a US company I was not expecting much in terms of help given the distance and middleman involved, but I decided to send them an email anyway just to check whether I did something wrong.

I immediately got a reply from Daniel from technical support who has been absolutely amazing!

He confirmed that my procedure was correct and that the unit must be defective, probably due to poor storage. He also advised me to open a ticket with my supplier and has been following up with emails almost daily. Given I have not got any reply from the supplier he is personally trying to contact them to get it fixed!

I am completely overwhelmed with this kind of customer attention. Perhaps this is common in the US but not in Europe or maybe Daniel is an extraordinary guy (which he definitely is) but for this alone I know I will continue to own and buy products from them.

There are a lot of angry posts when things go wrong but not too many when things go well so here is my VERY positive experience with this company.

Thank you Daniel.

Vasco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VJV is offline   Reply With Quote